- Sustainable Building Certification
- USGBC LEED Green Building Certification Consultancy
- DUBAI MUNICIPALITY Green Building Regulation Services
- EHS/ TRAKHEES Green Building Regulation Services
- Individual Sustainable Building Analysis
- Post Occupancy Continued Green Building
- Environmental Services
- Green Design Services
SUSTAINABLE BUILDING SERVICES:
ESTIDAMA PEARL CONSULTANCY
The Abu Dhabi 2030 Vision Plan developed by the Urban Planning Commission has set a roadmap for Abu Dhabi for a sustainable future. ESTIDAMA covers multiple facets’ of the Emirate’s development, including urban design, environmental health and safety, building development, zoning and planning. The mission is to preserve the emirates’ cultural, economic, social and environmental resources for future generations, while improving the lives of the current citizens of Abu Dhabi.
Key to this plan is the ESTIDAMA Pearl Green Rating Systems. The Estidama Pearl Rating Systems provides design guidelines and detailed requirements for rating a project’s potential performance in relation to the four pillars of ESTIDAMA: Environmental, Economic, Social and Cultural.
These broad goals of ESTIDAMA are tied through a number of key performance indicators measuring energy use, water use, waste generation, carbon footprint, and biodiversity amongst others.
The ESTIDAMA Pearl Rating Systems are in effect for:
- Pearl Rating System for New Villas across the emirate, (PVRS)
- Pearl Rating System for