- Aksa Power Generation FZE
- Al Shamali International
- AW Rostamani Logistics LLC
- Cruise Terminal
- Cummins Middle East HQ & HHP
- Dct Logistics Emirates LLC
- Easy Hotel.com
- ECS Global Wire & Cable FZCO
- Emirates World Scaffolding Trading LLC
- ESAB Middle East FZE
- Euroleaf Tabak Corp.
- Geepas World FZCO
- Intraco UAE Limited
- John Crane Middle East FZE
- L&T Electrical & Automation FZE
- LG Electronics Gulf FZE
- Medhealth Medical Centre
- Modern Emirates Heavy Crane LLC
- Nestle Dubai Manufacturing LLC
- Ocean World Lines International LLC
- Pacific Controls Inc. HQ
- Prime Residency I
- Prime Residency II
- Pultron Composites Middle East
- Real FZE Office & Warehouse Building
- Sapin Can Factory, UAE LLC
- Scania CV AB Middle East
- Schaeffler Middle East FZE
- Shuaiba Paper Products Co.
- Simba Toys Middle East GMBH
- Solar Turbines Europe SA
- Steel House ZE
- Steel Plate & Sections Gulf FZE
- TLM International FZE
- Trafalgar Central
- Walls & Floors Middle East FZCO
- Woodhouse International FZE
Back To Projects
SHUAIBA PAPER PRODUCTS CO.
FAST FACTSLEED Certification: Certified, New Construction (NC) V2.2
Square Feet: 120,286 sq. ft. / Office & Warehouse
Neighborhood: Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai, UAE
Completed: May 2012
Date of Certification: March 12, 2013
- 17.3% Savings on Energy Use
- 59.4% Savings on Potable Water Use
- 76.75% Of Construction Waste Diverted from Landfill
A new resolution on the implementation of green building specifications and standards in the emirates of Dubai has been issued by H.H. Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Makhtoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of UAE and ruler of Dubai. As per the new resolution, effective on January 2008, all owners of residential and commercial buildings and properties in the emirates of Dubai must comply with the internationally recognized environment friendly specifications to turn Dubai into a healthy city that meets the demands of best practices and benchmarks of pollution-free sustainable development.
Implementing this resolution, Dubai becomes the first city in the Middle East to adopt green building specifications and requirements. The resolution falls in line with Sheikh Mohammed’s keen interest in dealing with the current environmental challenges.
In response to this resolution, we are proud to inform that "SHUAIBA PAPER PRODUCTS CO." has been awarded with Prestigious LEED Certification established by the U.S. Green Building Council and verified by the Green Building Certification Institute (GBCI).
SHUAIBA PAPER PRODUCTS CO. , JAFZA, Dubai, UAE
THE NEW BUILDING
Shuaiba Paper Products Co., a new construction project is setting in a plot area of about 199,617 sq. ft. located at the Industrial Area of Jebel Ali Free Zone Dubai UAE. The building comprises of Ground and Mezzanine Office with a built up area of 17,457 sq. ft. and the warehouse facility with a built up area of 102,829 sq. ft.
The new office and warehouse construction is designed to be environmental friendly distribution facility in Jebel Ali Free Zone which will be the distribution hub for supplying cement bags and building material products in Middle East and North Africa. Shuaiba wants to ensure that the health and the safety of its staff is considered in the design of the building.
INDOOR ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY
To provide a comfortable and healthy indoor environment, Shuaiba Paper Products Co. incorporated the following:
- During construction and before occupancy, an indoor air quality management system was developed and followed
- Use of low VOC adhesives, sealants, paints and coatingablii